Day 11 may 21

 Today is game day, so I decided to get my core and bike skills mentally and physically stronger as I took a day off from the weights. Started off with doing 4 sets of 4 different exercises, I did 4 sets of touching my arm to my leg, (bicycles) for 25 reps every set, along with extending my leg with a yoga ball to the back of my head with my feet catching the ball back and forth for 4 sets of 10 up and down. I then proceeded to do a plank for a minute, 4 sets for one minute to burn the core, and along with 4 sets of med ball Russian twists, did 15 on each side with a 15-pound med ball, all in a rotation in which I would switch off so the cycle rotated. I then rode the bike for 8 miles, did a circuit so I did 30 seconds full speed 30 seconds slowly, I treated it so I was getting in shifts in order where I go hard for 30 seconds and then off for 30 so I can process the motion, this will help my legs generate speed as I had the resistance at 15 so I can use power through the workout. This was a good workout before my game. I did a lot of research for my upcoming workout since I wasn’t in the gym for that long today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day 2 May 11

day 1 may 10

Weekly blog