Weekly reflection 2

 This week was a great time doing my senior project managing time and finding ways to get better in and out of the weight room finding ways to workout during baseball season. With games on the weekend, I was able to come into the weigh room for just about everyday this week including weekends and found time to manage in order to lift weights, do core exercises, agility, stretching, and overall train to become a better athlete while playing a sport. With this took a lot of training, mental work, research, and time consuming all in the process of me becoming a better, faster, and stronger athlete leading to my next hockey season and my current baseball season. 

Not only am I noticing results in progress in the look of my body, but I feel more confident and stronger playing baseball. I truly believe I have generated more bat speed along with building muscle with the power of my legs to generate through the ball and it’s shown. I hit my furthest baseball against tilton, a home run  that I couldn’t believe I could hit a ball that far. Over the past few weeks the work I’ve been putting in to become stronger has improved, I’ve been getting better bench weight, my squats are getting better with more weight and my overall lifting ability feels great. 

What I’ve realized is that this doesn’t just happen over night. It’s consistency, putting in the work each and everyday to the most of ones ability is so important and by doing this I have noticed growth factors and I am ready to keep my habits in and out of the gym and learning as much as I can with nutrition in order to be in the best position possible come next hockey season. There’s only time for improvement and I am so glad I choose this as my senior project, I will use the techniques such as how important form is. If your not doing a rep correctly it doesn’t matter, do it with the right mindset and the right dorm and then it will matter and then you will get results. Results will only occur in the process if one is consistent in their work and I can’t express how important I learned how consistency helps in the process of getting to my goals.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day 2 May 11

day 1 may 10

Weekly blog