Day 8 may 18

 Today I was able to complete a bicep and back circuit. I started off with bar curls, 65 pounds for 4 sets of 8 along with the pullback machine exercise, with 100 pounds for 4 sets of 8. I then was able to do hammer curls, regular curls, and curls with a 35-pound plate, all for 4 sets of 10 reps, on each arm for hammer curls and dumbbell regular curls. I then did bend-over rows one set with a dumbbell and a bench for 3 sets of 8 reps of 60 pounds along with bent-over rows with a bar, 35 on each side so 115 pounds. Along with that, I was able to do some agility ladders to get faster, these workouts were provided through a hockey program I saw on youtube. Started with one foot in the other out, went to two feet in, single-leg in and out, single-leg run movement, lateral high knees, lateral scissor hops, in order to get the movement techniques down. I did 4 sets of each movement  I ended the day with biking 8 miles for some cardio and shot pucks for a hour, along with some research. 

Here a video that helped me with agility movement for one of my goals to get faster 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pQ0M0-DQ8o




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day 2 May 11

day 1 may 10

Weekly blog