Day 12 may 23

 On this Sunday I took a good day to hit my legs and core, along with sled pushes to end the day. I started off with squats, went with 155 for 5, 175 for 5, 195 for 5 215 for 5, and 225 for 3. My legs were a bit sore, I had 2 baseball games in a row and it felt good to be back getting the legs ready. I then went on to leg press, 300 pounds of 4 sets of 10 along with single leg lunges with 35-pound dumbbells, 4 sets of 8 each leg. I also did Bulgarian squats, with 30-pound dumbells for 3 sets of 8 reps each leg, with 35-pound dumbells. To end the circuit I did squats while holding a 60-pound dumbell and calf raises with 3 45s on the machine, both were 4 sets of 8. After that, I did the same core circuit I did the day before, along with the sled push workout to finish the day, It a burnout series after hitting legs but it definitely is helping to generate power and strength with the legs. I then stretched at the end to get my legs feeling better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day 2 May 11

day 1 may 10

Weekly blog