day 14 may 25

 My final day in the gym was a good one, I was able to complete a back and bicep workout. I started off with bar curls, 65 pounds for 4 sets of 8 along with the pullback machine exercise, with 100 pounds for 4 sets of 8. I then was able to do hammer curls, regular curls, and curls with a 35-pound plate, all for 4 sets of 10 reps, on each arm for hammer curls and dumbbell regular curls. I then did bend-over rows one set with a dumbbell and a bench for 3 sets of 8 reps of 60 pounds along with bent-over rows with a bar, 35 on each side so 115 pounds. I also did lat pulldowns sitting on a bench pulling down the cable cords, with a resistance of 40. I ended the day by stretching out my back and legs with a foam roller and did more research along with finishing typing my essay, and finishing my workout plan for the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day 2 May 11

day 1 may 10

Weekly blog